"I waited too long to read the sequel, and now I can’t even remember the characters."
A novel by me
"I read the whole series in less than two days, and now can’t separate the events of individual books" the thrilling sequel
"I’ve read so much fanfic for this series, I can’t remember what really happened in the books" the stunning conclusion
- Baby Ed: p-p-p-
- Hohenheim: Papa?? Are you trying to say papa???
- Baby Ed: p-p--pp-p
- Baby Ed: p-pp-piece of sHIT
what do you mean it’s not christmas yet
i don’t use this 3DS anymore and i have digital copies of these games now so i’m giving the physical copies away along with the console. i’m not interested in selling them because lbr have you ever tried selling gaming stuff
it’s easier to part with as a gift so they might as well go to someone less fortunate than i
- is this how you do the rules
- 1 entry for each reblog (reblog as much as you want)
- 1 entry for each like
- you don’t have to follow me i don’t care
- the 3DS and games are european but i’ll ship anywhere
- the 3DS comes with a stylus and charger
- i’ll answer questions off anon
- giveaway ends on november 25 so the things can arrive in time for christmas
- i won’t announce the winner unless they want me to, in order to protect their privacy
I don’t care that you got into drugs for three months straight, or how much sleep you lost in that period. I don’t care that you went home and fucked that person and woke up at 6am hating everything about yourself, or that you smoked so much you sounded as though your lungs were giving out.
You’re not a bad person for the ways you tried to kill your sadness.
You’re just human, and being human means you need to survive and you do so whichever way you deem fit, fuck everyone else.
On someone’s birthday, search “happy birthday [their name]” on youtube.
Send them the first unique video that comes up.
No way I can…